2012年3月1日木曜日

My Home Sweet Home

Wow It's been a while since I posted the last blog...
I hav been a busy been for past yrs!


The quickest catchup is I had TWO surgeries for a year and had to see my physio on a regular basis( I am still meeting tho!):-(

Now, I am pretty excited to announce I am flying back to Melbourne for a month ish in less than 2wks!


I should make a list what I want....


1) Wild Animal Park/ Melb Zoo--------planned!


2)Coffee School for a day---------gna attend by myself or welcome to join!

3)Shopping @chaddy, city, Alannah Hill outlet, DFO----------always welcome to join!


4)Mornington, he colorgul beach house----------still planning but more than welcome to join!


5)Countryside of Melb---------------depending on Han's schedule!


6)Tasmania------------------------------depending on boys' schedule!


7)Saints Family DAY---------------------------planned wiz Han and Ericah!


8)Bday Party----------------------------------planned wiz Han and Erin!


9)Chill On Bar------------------------------------always wanted to go! anyone?


10)Madame Brussels------------------------------------------anyone?


11) Old Melbourne Gaol-------------------------------anyone?


12) Aquarium------------------------------------------anyone?


13)Mimco runway--------------------------------------planned waiting for the tix arrived!




is there anything i should do in Melb???








I just cannot wait its happening quite soon<333333333333333




missed you my cheerious xoxox

2 件のコメント:

Hanna Rose さんのコメント...

I am so in for Madame Brussels! I've never been and ALWAYS wanted to go!
Han xx

Miss Smiley さんのコメント...

I've been once:) luv their atmosphere n drinks:)
Sounds lyk a plan we gta add then! Xxx