2012年3月10日土曜日

Zoo Date


one of my fave places is Kichijyoji!
its lyk jpns melb for me,so it makes me so comfy to hang out there;-D

we went to Inogashira Zoo which is in the centre of Inogashira park!



The most famous animals there is an elephant, Hanako<333
I hav been there lots wen i was a lil girl! She7s 65yrs old now,so I am so sure it was NOT first time 2 c her;-D



We were so crazy to take pics of her!lol This is one of the best shots of the day!




Later on, we had moomin BOBA @Copis! When we were in SD, I often had BOBA which is one of the main facts i gained lots tho!lol nyways, the taste was pretty good and similar,so SD gangs i totally recommend to u to drink up here if u r back to jpn!


We also found a gd place to hav dinner! Tokyo Kichi is!
if u luv risotto, dis is a place for u! One of the best i had in my life<333

We called it a day after dinner! hopefully anotha zoo or disney for nxt date after im back from Melb nxt month xxx

0 件のコメント: